Can’t find a workshop near you?
Click here to contact your nearest facilitator and have a workshop come to you.
- This event has passed.
March 6 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Ben White will be presenting and taking questions on a range of on-farm grain storage issues including;
- 5 simple things you can do better when storing grain and seed on farm
- Getting the most out of your silos
- Preventing and controlling weevils in stored grain
- Aerating grain for cooling and drying
- Pressure testing silos
- Storing pulses and oilseeds
- + more
To confirm you attendance and get exact location and time details, contact Ben White